Apple and Android Apps
In the last four months, we have filled up countless whiteboards arguing about the best user experience we can build and deliver. And yet, we know that this is just a MVP.
We are not slowing down. Our team is gearing to put out updates every week to the app stores, back end systems and to a host of other third-party integrations.
With the kind of excitement and nervousness of new parents watching their baby take her first steps, this Thanksgiving, we launched our private beta product.
Here is what is looks like.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on it; And have you use it.
- Searches for the location where she needs service
- Selects from the services available in the area
- View hourly rates for service
- Chooses three time preferences
- And submits her request
- Based on ratings, skillset match, availability and proximity, Radysh finds a provider and confirms the job
- As Ryan proceeds to Emma’s job location, the app provides ability to track progress, view vehicle license plate information and profile.
- A responsible adult needs to be present at job location
- Emma can choose to track notifications and updates on her app
- Ryan will arrive at job location have a Radysh hat on, show identification and ask for directions on what needs to be completed.
- Ryan will provide an estimate of hours and summarize request in the app.
- If acceptable, Ryan will complete the work and generate an invoice in the app
- Emma, can then sign that invoice to have Radysh process the payment
- Once done, both provider and consumer will have an opportunity to provide a rating.